Translate

"TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE TRUTH, ONLY THERE DOES THE TRUTH LIE."

Monday 19 December 2022

CHAIN BREAKING IS WHAT IS REQUIRED!

STRUCTURED RAMBLINGS AND JOINING THE LINKS, THE TITLES OF CHAPTERS 26 and 27 OF ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. Post No.31 (A 10 minute read) 

My chapters seemed to find their own names; I really did not ever look for a suitable name. Each and every chapter just followed on naturally now that I had a chronological notion going on. This was my life lived, I just had to line up all the pieces in order. ORDER, uuuhm!! Whose order though? Mine of course, STRUCTURED RAMBLINGS being a very apt description of my whole writing style.

my outdoor christmas lights
GETTING FESTIVE, OUTSIDE AS WELL!

Good evening to ALL readers around the world. It is lovely to know that there are some out there who are taking a moment to look my way. I would love to hear from you! No news is good news, it is said! Undaunted, I shall follow on with the task that I have set for myself, which is to try and interest others in reading my first book ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. A very moving, funny, sad, happy, intriguing, interesting, enlightening, engaging book.

If anyone would like to take a look inside my book, you can do so on Amazon, here are the links: ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN Paperback and ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN e-book

Going through it all again with a new pair of glasses, I am being very slow and tortoise like. I will not go through it again. This is all part of our farewell preparation, which is why I am going slowly. I find it overwhelming really to read back through my words and see just how many different sensations I have experienced. So much joy and so much pain. But on with today´s review and chapter twenty-six STRUCTURED RAMBLINGS.

We had just passed the anniversary to out last trip to Córdoba which sparked off much melancholy. I fell into nostalgia mood and reminisced about one of my favourite Dire Straits gigs ever and the walkman which brought music into my ears wherever I went. Mark Knopfler and Bob Marley were permanent travel companions! I have already told you of the bald heads and the gig poster in Córdoba but in my book, it was at this point that it came into the tale. 

We had found the house where my partner was born and that had answered some of his questions about his past. I dwell on this whole process of people being uprooted from their places of birth for a variety of reasons. Having to adapt to new environments and their challenges. Trying to fit somewhere where you never really FEEL that you belong!

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS! Our going home for Christmas is the proof of that and the criss-crossing of human traffic prior to Christmas shows just how much we miss our family home, all of us. The sad necessities of life that take you away from your home towns. So many faces that do not fit and yet spend each and every day trying to be accepted. It seems like an impossible achievement. 

How could I blame people for wanting to go home where their heart is, for a few days? Had I not always made a point of travelling home for Christmas too? Nothing though would have induced me to travel to see my mother that Christmas 2020. I had to stay away for the GREATER GOOD.

JOINING THE LINKS is chapter twenty-seven and the chapter is all about links. All things are made up of links which build to become chains. Starting with the coronavirus chains and how they were built, continuing to run unnoticed until a weak link was identified by heavy sickness. It was painful analysis. At the same time, I saw a documentary which examined the similarities between this COVID-19 pandemic and the Spanish Flu pandemic, nearly one hundred years ago.

True, much less was known then about air borne infection, but it was a repetition of the same process of turning a blind eye to the deaths of the poor and sickly, until the work force begun whittling down and the contact with the virus spread to the wealthy classes. This virus took much longer to spread all over the world. We had much less air travel of course and the majority of travellers abroad were the wealthy classes only.

I discuss our overall health levels around the world and see that less is more and more is less. Meat eating is one of the world´s most urgent issues. The high meat eating countries have high levels of heart disease and blood pressure related deaths. Saturated animal fats, something that we ALL need to cut out of our lives. I myself, eat very little meat of a year and could go without any at all. 

But in our western cultures who have built their diets around meat, the NO MEAT idea, is going to take a communal will to EVOLVE. My nation has never been known for free will to evolve and Spain will not be letting go of their black pigs anytime soon either!!

It is these chains of food supply that all need breaking down but first we need to breakdown the chains of dependency which uphold these food chains. Alternative dietary supplies must be available to replace the detrimental chains. The human change will be the climate change. This is all about demand and supply, or supply and demand!! We, as humans, have got to stop demanding harmful products full stop.

If the demand is not there, surely there will be no need for the supply. But of course, I think as a conscious human being, these are simple tasks really. Just applying ancient knowledge to today. We have got a long, long way to go though!

Are you currently a meat eater? If so, could you see your life without meat in your diet? Have you ever contemplated a meat free diet? Do you consume a lot of meat?

Thank you as always for reading. Please FEEL welcome to comment below or make communication by e-mail. There is a contact box in the right-hand panel and directly beneath it is the follow tab, why not keep up to date. I would love to hear from you. If this is your first read, well, have a look back at my first posts and follow my trains of thought from the beginning. Until next time, happy learning.

If you are interested in more INFJ reading check this list: https://lifestyle.feedspot.com/infj_blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there reader, what do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts on my trains of thought. GO AHEAD! Air those thoughts too! I have no taboos!