Translate

"TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE TRUTH, ONLY THERE DOES THE TRUTH LIE."

Saturday 3 December 2022

MI LIBRO ES DISPONIBLE EN CASTELLANO TAMBIÉN!

THIS INFJs FIRST BOOK IS AVAILABLE IN SPANISH TOO! Post No.19 (A 2 minute read) 

EN EL EXTERIOR MIRANDO HACÍA ADENTRO BY GILLIAN METCALFE is the translated title in the Spanish language of Castellano.

Hello again readers, we take so many of our own skills for granted as INFJs that I have absolutely forgotten to tell ALL who may be interested, that I did indeed translate my first book into Spanish. Owing to the greater length of many words in Spanish, the page count was some one hundred and twenty pages more than the English version. Too long for printing!!

I decided therefore to publish the Spanish version in two volumes: 

VOLUMEN UNO - TRAZANDO NUEVOS HORIZONTES. This the first volume, includes chapters one up to chapter thirty-two inclusive. Available on Amazon. Paperback EN EL EXTERIOR MIRANDO HACÍA ADENTRO - VOL 1 Tapa blanda price 20.28€ and the Kindlebook EN EL EXTERIOR MIRANDO HACÍA ADENTRO - VOL 1 e-book price 8€.

The second volume picks up in chapter thirty-three and runs to the final chapter, fifty-one. VOLUMEN DOS - RETROCEDIENDO EN EL TIEMPO. Available on Amazon. Paperback EN EL EXTERIOR MIRANDO HACÍA ADENTRO - VOL 2  Tapa blanda price 19.76€ and the Kindlebook EN EL EXTERIOR MIRANDO HACÍA ADENTRO - VOL 2  e-book price 8€.

As a long term Spanish speaker, I have translated my English words into Spanish myself. Oh, no! I will not trust another to translate my words, oh, no! So much can be lost in translation and I want to assure you all that there is absolutely nothing lost in these translations because they are my words in English just as they are my words in Spanish. I am proud of my work!

the great orange sand cloud covering my view outside
A MASSIVE SAHARAN SAND CLOUD COMES TO VISIT ME IN ALMERÍA, SPAIN!!

I have got my publisher detail in Spanish on Amazon.es, just scroll down on my book page and have a read. I do have the Google translator tool at the top left of my blog page for any who would prefer to read in another language. I am English and speak Spanish all day every day which is why I so enjoy getting in touch with the English me!

Go ahead and have a look. Happy learning and thank you for reading.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there reader, what do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts on my trains of thought. GO AHEAD! Air those thoughts too! I have no taboos!