Translate

"TO KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE TRUTH, ONLY THERE DOES THE TRUTH LIE."

Thursday 14 September 2023

THIS POST IS FOR YOU IN SINGAPORE!!!

THIS POST IS ESPECIALLY FOR ALL OF YOU READERS IN SINGAPORE, WITH MY MOST HUMBLE THANKS TO YOU! POST NO.6/TT (A 10 minute read)

Hello and good afternoon to each and every person there in Singapore who is having a look at my blog. Having just completed my tenth month of blogging, I actually have the FEEL that at last I do really have some people who are exploring my blog and to assist your exploration, I will give you a run down of the blog and its progression.

The first thing I must point out is the name of my blog! I am INFJ type and I really do have no taboos, that is to say, that I have no NO-GO areas. I can talk about anything and everything. There is nothing that gives me greater pleasure than being able to converse with other good minds about all things of importance to the living planet Earth.

I set up my blog with that hope. That whilst as people we may be distanced by physical kilometres, what about wavelengths, does no one think of picking up wavelengths? I am always trying and hoping to meet others who can navigate the same wavelengths as I, because primarily they are usually on those wavelengths themselves.

Kindred spirits in other words. As the rare INFJ type, well, on the ground, my options are few and far between. But I have such a need to communicate and share my thoughts, observations and ideas with others, that I almost go off bang from not being able to share. Most of all though, I am longing for reciprocity with others and not a one sided conversation, which is how I FEEL at the moment.

I talk out loud and yet I FEEL that I talk to myself. My blog is as a loud speaker to me and I have hoped from day one that someone, somewhere might find that there were very able and willing to come on my wavelength and enjoy sharing my Trains Of Thought and discussing them. To date, that has not occurred but I do not lose hope of it happening!

I write as though I was speaking directly to a person and having a conversation with them. As I have none to converse with, I converse with invisible people. By name and physical appearance, yes, you are all unknown to me but your prescence is very visible to me. I think that is what is really puzzling me right now.

We have seen such a growing need for people of all ages to be seen and acknowleged, approved of and appraised. I so understand that. As I wrote in my POST NO.4/TT: DO YOU SUFFER FROM LACK OF APPRAISAL? , I have a growing need for approval and appraisal for what I do. Sadly though, I am not able to receive those confidence boosters from my nearest and dearest and so, I am looking further afield. Me and billions of others too!!

My mind is always thinking and in continuous Trains Of Thought. I pick up a thread and follow it to see where it will lead me and because I usually pick the right threads, I actually find myself somewhere where it is highly productive and useful to be. 

An apartment block with the red and white flag of Singapore hanging from each window
THOUSANDS OF THANKS TO YOU ALL IN SINGAPORE. Photo by Danist Soh on Unsplash.

I began the blog in November last year 2022 and I kicked off with a series of introductory posts and then started reviewing my first published book which was titled: ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN The first page of posts is Page One - On The Outside Looking In 1-16. By Post No.16, I have reached chapter ten in the book!

In chronological order, there are another sixteen posts on Page Two - On the Outside Looking In 17-32. I cover eighteen chapters in this page of posts and end with the beginning of my Going Solo era, my trip to Morocco was the first of many. And this is where the meat of my life really starts packing in the protein levels!! I was living life to the full and oh, how I enjoyed remembering those fabulous years of my life.

The third page of posts, Page Three - On The Outside Looking In 33-48, are all related to my wonderful years of travelling and crossing the Sahara Desert, boating on the River Niger, staying in Tombouctou and making my childhood dreams become my reality. I travelled for some time with some Wodaabe women and they enlarged my already pierced ears so that I could wear their very, large hooped earrings! 

By Post No.48, I am nearing the end of my first book and have reached the chapter forty-six. Just five more chapters to review therefore and the wind down posts in which I express and share many of the emotional pangs and suffering that this beloved book of mine have caused me during its writing, during the typing up process and then onto the publication dillusions!

And so, there is a lot more reading (12 posts) to be found on Page Four - On The Outside Looking In 49-60. There I finalized my time given to my first book as I had already finished my second book and wanted to get myself up to speed with my Trains Of Thought.

Page One - On The Inside Looking Out 1-12 and I have once again got underway with this new section of my blog, with some introductory posts regarding this second book of mine to be published and you can find it with this link to Amazon, if you are interested: ON THE INSIDE LOOKING OUT

By the fifth post, I am getting into the book proper and through the posts on this page, I get up to chapter eight of my review. Page Two - On The Inside Looking Out 13-24, is the natural continuation of my exploration of the subjects discussed in the book. There are some abstract posts as well! I am INFJ type not a machine!!!

I have reached chapter twenty-one with the last Post No.24/IN, on this third of the pages of posts dedicated to this book. Page Three -On The Inside Looking Out 25-28 will logically see me finish the review and I still have five more chapters to review but have been suffering from distraction of late. For the moment therefore, there are four posts listed which take me up to chapter twenty-five. Six more chapters to review!

I will of course get those done very soon but I have already begun my next Page of Posts titled Page One - Tales From The Tomb Posts 1-5/TT and these are all about whatever is on my mind. As I have very limited freedom, I need a free space to speak at random and this is the Page for my random Trains Of  Thought.

It all runs in chronological order and in a continuous way. I am not a snippet, bit and piece, kind of person. Yes, I love gathering pieces but why gather them and store them if not to place them in a picture somewhere? All things must have a meaning to me, if not, what are they about and why do they have no meaning to me and yet are so important to others?

I really hope that this rundown of my POST INDEX PAGES will help you pick up my thread and really come on board with my Trains Of Thought.

Your statistics my friends in Singapore, because sadly for me, until any of you make yourselves audible to me, I cannot know who you may be! I am sorry for that as I truly do NOT see human beings as numbers. I would love to hear from you ALL!

To date, after ten months of blogging, I have had no less than 1,700 views from Singapore. 1,470 of those views have come in the last thirty days. I have now had four days on which my blog views have passed 100. Yesterday for the first time too, I passed 1,000 views in a month and we are just half way through this new month.

I am ecstatic, dear friends! Over the moon, my friends! Overjoyed, dear friends! I have written down in my 93 posts some 460,000 words of meaning. In my first book On The Outside Looking In, I wrote over 260,000 words and another 140,000 in my second book. That is to say moving close to a million words of meaning and yet I have no comments from anyone!

WHY is that? That is what I ask myself each and everyday. WHY are there no comments ever? Does no one find anything at all to say? Does no one have any thoughts and opinions that they could wish to share with regards to my writing and the subjects, the oh, so, important subjects that I am exploring as I write?

I just know that this should be a world whereby as people, we have the freedom to speak with whom we choose to. I do not agree with force, with brow-beating, with cajoling, with black-mailing or via endoctrination. All good things are done by free will and I wish for others to make their own free choices.

But I long to have active dialogue with other human beings. I live in my TOMB and I am trying to keep my brain active and agile in spite of my dreadful psychological conditions. I am trying to stay in today and keep myself informed as to what is going on in the real world outside of my VAULT. Because, YES, it is my intention to return to the land of the living one day!

I really do hope that you will be able to better find your way around my blog having read this post. I wish you ALL in Singapore a wonderful afternoon and hey, where are you sitting reading my blog? I would love to know.

My deepest gratitude to you ALL. Until the next post, happy learning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there reader, what do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts on my trains of thought. GO AHEAD! Air those thoughts too! I have no taboos!